Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Whole Bunch

We're in Hawaii now, and I've been using my sony HDR-SR11 to film and take pictures instead of my cellphone, so I haven't been able to upload them so rapidly. I finally got some internet access, but using the ships satellite internet at sea really sucks. There will probably be only one more of these postings this week besides any I blog straight from the phone.



Family after boarding the ship!

We drove up into a residential neighborhood in our rental car and found some cool houses with amazing views. One (not this one) was for sale for $5.5 million.
Some foggy mountains and Needle Point at Iao Valley State Park.

A secluded waterfall we hiked to on Maui.


Passing by a beach resort.

The port in Honolulu


Some Hawaiian brush

A mossy stump that looked cool.

No comments: